Dayton Electric Car Company
Automotive manufacturer of Dayton, Ohio; United States from 1911 to 1914.
Dayton Electric Car Company, was an American manufacturer of electric automobiles in the 1910s. Marketed as Dayton.
The Dayton Electric Car Company, originally Dayton Electromobile Company, company was based in Dayton, Ohio. It manufactured automobiles from 1911 to 1914 The offer included electric cars from the time. The JLB Motor Car Company took over the company, manufactured individual vehicles from existing parts and ensured the supply of spare parts by the end of the year.
In 1911 there was the Model 101 in two different chassis lengths. The shorter with 203 cm wheelbase formed the basis for coupes with two and three seats, Victoria and Stanhope. A four-seat coupe had 218 cm wheelbase. By 1912 the range was extended to three models. In addition, there was now a choice between chain and cardan drive. The Model 102 was a coupe and had 218 cm wheelbase. The Model 103 was called Straight Front Coupe and had the shorter wheelbase of 203 cm. Model 4 was a Victoria on the same basis. In the period from 1913 to 1914, there were only coupes. For the Model 1021 the wheelbase was 218 cm and for the Model 1022 234 cm.
Dayton Electric Model overview (1911-1914)
Coupe 2-seater and 3-seater, Victoria, Stanhope
Straight Front Coupe