The Grinnell was an electric car manufactured in Detroit, Michigan by the Grinnell Electric Car Company from 1910-1913.
Grinnell Electrics were produced from 1912-15. Originally a joint venture with Phipps. After 1915 Grinnell Bros. decided to focus on the musical instrument business, which began in Ann Arbor in 1879.
The Grinnell was a five-seater closed coupe that sat on a 8 ft (2.4 m) wheelbase. The company claimed to have a 90-mile (140 km) range per charge.
The vehicle cost $2,800. high price for the time.