Automotive manufacturer of Leonberg , Germany From 1981 on.
Gemballa GmbH is a German specialized automobile manufacturer and vehicle refiner based in Leonberg .
The company focuses in increasing Porsche car performance and creates its own automobiles using Porsche body shells. Vehicles from the McLaren racing brand have been used as the foundation for car developments in the vehicle refiner's model range on a regular basis since 2012.
In 1981 the company was founded by Uwe Gemballa under the name G-Topline Automobiltechnik GmbH & Co. KG . Initially, the focus was on installing high-quality stereo systems and interior conversions on VW , Mercedes and Porsche vehicles. With the complete changes to the interior, all built-in parts were usually covered with Alcantara or leather . However, after later the conversions to the vehicles through increased engine performance and changes to the bodywork massively intervened in the technology, Mercedes and Porsche no longer allowed to leave their trademarks on the vehicle. Gemballa was then from the Federal Motor Transport Authority officially recognized as an automobile manufacturer.
On January 25, 2011, Gemballa Holding SE went public on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.The listing ended on December 14, 2012. In 2015, the board was expanded to include Moritz Hunzinger , who left on December 31, 2020.
Gemballa manufactures various vehicle models based on Porsche , Ferrari and McLaren vehicles .
- Gemballa Avalanche based on the Porsche 911
- Gemballa Testarossa based on the Ferrari Testarossa
- The lower half of the car gets the treatment, altering front, sides and rear, plus new alloy wheels and a RS 200 style wing on the roof.
- MPH: 180 - 0-60: 5.0 – BHP: 390 - Engine : 4942cc 12 CYL
- Gemballa MIG based on the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari
- Gemballa Tornado based on the Porsche Cayenne
- Gemballa GT Aero 1/2/3 based on the Porsche Cayenne
- Gemballa Mirage GT based on the Porsche Carrera GT
- The Mirage,has a heavily modified body, including aerodynamic aids, Testarossa style cooling vents and an ultra-large whale-tail spoiler. Formula One brakes, a bored-out Porsche engine, beefed-up chassis and body, special five-speed gearbox and a massive air cooler are among the under-'body changes. Inside the car, 100% leather upholstery, omni-directional seat adjustment, colour-matched LCD instruments, individually shaped gear lever, sixteen-speaker 600 watt stereo and electronic door opening are but some of the over-lavish appointments
Top speed 183 mph-0-60 mph 4.8 seconds- Power BHP 400- Engine 3366CC 6 Cyl
- Gemballa Mistrale based on the Porsche Panamera
- Gemballa GT based on the Porsche 991
- Gemballa GT based on the McLaren MP4-12C
- Gemballa GTR 8XX EVO-R based on the Porsche 991 Turbo
- Gemballa GTP based on the Porsche Panamera