CGE (Compagnie Générale d'Électricité)
Automotive manufacturer Paris , France From 1941 to 1946.
The Compagnie Générale d'Électricité (CGE) Tudor is a French electric passenger car the CGE Tudor.Built from in the 1940s
The French front-wheel drive pioneer Jean-Albert Grégoire designed from 1941 on behalf of the Compagnie Générale d'Électricité an electric car . The production vehicles were convertibles . In addition, there were a few prototypes as vans , plans for a four-door, four-seat sedan for use as a taxi as well as some coupes that were on display at the Paris Motor Show in October 1946. The selling price was expensive at 105,000 francs .The chassis consisted of an aluminum frame.
The electric motor was arranged centrally. The batteries were mounted front and back.The drive was provided by an electric motor . By recuperation , the batteries were charged when braking.The maximum speed was 58 km / h, and the range 90 kilometers.]With a wheelbase of 2350 mm and a track width of 1160 mm, the vehicle length was 3700 mm and the vehicle height 1400 mm. The weight of the vehicles was 970 kg, of which the batteries alone weighed 460 kg.
Between 1941 and 1946 with about 200 cars made.