Fulton Motor Truck Company
Vehicle manufacturer USA From Farmingdale, New York ;1917 to 1925.
Fulton Motor Truck Company, previously Clyde Motor Truck Company, was an American manufacturer of motor vehicles. The brand name was Fulton.
The company was founded in 1917 in Farmingdale, New York. In the same year the company was renamed to Fulton Motor Truck Company. Mainly it produced commercial vehicles. 1920 was also a passenger car. 1925 ended production.
The car remained a prototype. This was relatively small for a US vehicle. Fitted with right-hand drive and was intended for export. A four-cylinder engine powered the vehicle.
The trucks also had four-cylinder engines. They offered payloads of one to two tons. The FX Model for 1918, Its power plant is of the famous Herschell-Spillman design. Its Russel rear axle. of internal-gear type. Its frame is two-ton size. Its loading platform of 9 ft. from rear of cab
to end of frame Its rear axle is set well back to balance over-hanging bodies.