HAG Gastell (Hessishe Automobile AG)
The Hessishe Automobile AG was a German automobile manufacturer in Darmstadt , under the brand HAG.
The Hessishe automobile GmbH , which had at first limited itself still on the trade of automobiles from other manufacturers, was converted to 18 February 1922 into a corporation .In 1922, Darmstadt started producing automobiles under the HAG brand . As a designer, the company engaged Georg Hoffmann , who previously worked for Fafag . The HAG director Werner Leufgen was apparently also a member of the Supervisory Board ofFafag .
In 1925, the wagon factory Gebrüder Gastell in Mainz took over the company, the brand was now HAG Gastell . The production took place for the time being in Darmstadt, until 1926 it was moved to Mainz. In 1928, the production ended after about 350 manufactured vehicles.
HAG 15-80 HP
The first model was the constructed by Georg Hoffmann 5/18 hp . This vehicle was equipped with a four-cylinder engine equipped consisting of 1300 cc and 18 PS. The special feature of the engine was the royal wave .
1925 was followed by the new model 5/25 hp , whose engine made 25 hp. There was also a sports version with 1500 cc displacement.
HAG GASTELL 5-25HP
Automotive manufacturer Germany from 1922 to 1927