St. Vincent Motor and Cycle co. Ltd
Automotive manufacturer of Glasgow.Great Britain from 1903 to 1910.
St. Vincent Cycle & Motor Works was an early British manufacturer of bicycles , automobiles and commercial vehicles from the early part of the 20th century.
The Glasgow company based in North street at first made bicycles. By 1903 began under the direction of William McLean the production of automobiles and commercial vehicles. The brand name was St. Vincent . 1910 ended the car production.Larger charabanc busses foreight to twenty persons and Taxis were still created a little longer.
The company was agents for Aster so used two and four-cylinder engines from Aster company . The engines made between 12 hp and 40 hp. The bodies were created in-house by the scotish company.