Lauth-Juergen Motor Car Company
Lauth-Juergen Motor Car Company was an American manufacturer of motor vehicles from the early part of the 20th century.
Chicago-based Jacob Lauth in Illinois had produced two prototypes in 1905 and was looking for a financier. Together with Theodore Juergens in 1907 he founded the company in Chicago. The production of automobiles began. The brand name was Lauth-Juergens . The first vehicle was in December 1908 at the Chicago Automobile Show . 1909 ended the car production.
In 1910, the headquarters was relocated to Fremont , Ohio . Now emerged commercial vehicles . In 1915 the company was dissolved.
The vehicle from the exhibition had a four-cylinder engine with 40 hp .
For 1908 to 1909 two models have been handed down. Common ground was a four-cylinder engine and a chassis with 300 cm wheelbase . The Model C had a motor with 127 mm bore , 152.4 mm Stroke , 7722 cc displacement , and 50 hp. The structure was called Tourist and could accommodate five to seven people. The Model Dengine had only 139.7 mm stroke, 7078 cc and 45 hp. The open touring car was five-seater.