La Salle-Niagara Automobile Company
La Salle-Niagara Automobile Company was an American manufacturer of automobiles . The brand name was La Salle-Niagara .
1905 EA Kinsey founded the company in Niagara Falls in the US state New York . He took over the equipment of the Wilson Automobile Manufacturing Company and began in 1905 with the production of automobiles. Patents for the vehicles came from George E. Whiteside. 1906 ended the production.
The Model A had a four-cylinder engine with a specified 26/30 hp . The chassis had 254 cm wheelbase . The only construction was a touring car with five seats. This model had cardan drive to the rear axle.In addition, there was the Model B . His two-cylinder engine was specified with 16/18 hp. The engine power was transmitted via a chain to the rear axle. The wheelbase was 229 cm. The open touring car offered space for four people.