Kliner, Lang and Scharmann
Automotive manufacturer of Marshfield , Wisconsin;United States of America from 1907 to 1909.
Kliner, Lang and Scharmann , previously Marshfield Iron Works , was an American manufacturer of automobiles in the early part of the 20th century.The brand name was Lang & Scharmann.
Messrs Kliner, George J. Lang and Otto T. Scharmann founded the company in 1907 as a mechanical workshop selling equipment. The seat was in Marshfield , Wisconsin . In the same year Lang and Scharmann developed an automobile. In February 1908, the first was sold to KW Dodge . In 1909 the production ended. In total, six vehicles were created. The first vehicle had a two-cylinder engine with 24 hp . The vehicle for Dodge had a 40-horsepower engine.