Fostoria Light Car Company
Fostoria Light Car Company was an American manufacturer of automobiles in the 1910s .
Charles Ash, Ira Cadwallader, AO George and JH Jones founded the company in the summer of 1915. The seat was in Fostoria , Ohio . They started with the production of automobiles. The brand name was Fostoria . In December 1915, the Storm Buggy Company was acquired and plans made to produce in their factory. By September 1916, 293 vehicles had been manufactured. Problems with the quality of the supplied engines from Sterling caused a bad reputation. The owners then decided to liquidate the company.
They started a new start as Seneca Motor Car Company and chose the LeRoi Company as the new engine supplier.
There was no connection to the Fostoria Motor Car Company , which used the same brand name a few years earlier.
The offer included a model series. A four-cylinder engine with Overhead valves , 2100 cc displacement and 17 hp power powered vehicles. The chassis had 274 cm wheelbase . The Model B was a Roadster , Model C , a touring car , model F a coupe and Model F a Speedster
Automotive manufacturer of Fostoria , Ohio United States from 1915 to 1916.