Columbian Electric Vehicle Company
Columbian Electric Vehicle Company , previously Columbia Electric Vehicle Company , was an Americanmanufacturer of automobiles .
Company CF Krueger founded the Columbia Electric Vehicle Company in February 1914 . The seat was in Detroit , Michigan . He started with the production of automobiles. The brand name was initially Columbian . In 1915 he changed the name to Columbian Electric Vehicle Company and the brand name Columbian Electric to avoid and confuse with the Columbia Automobile Company . Initially, selling prices were too low to make a profit. After a price increase, the sales figures dropped. At the end of 1917, Krueger decided to stop production and dissolve the company.
The offer was exclusively electric cars the body was aluminium. The power unit from Wagner Electric co. as Runabout with two seats and Coupelette with three seats.Also 1916 and 1917 presented a four-seat Brougham .
There were also other American manufacturers of Columbia vehicles : Columbia Automobile Company , Columbia Engineering Works , Columbia Motors Company and Columbia Carriage Company .
Automotive manufacturer of Detroit , Michigan. United States from 1914 to 1917.