Church Motor Car Company
Church Motor Car Company was an American manufacturer of automobiles in the 1910s . The brand name was Church Pneumatic .
The company was founded in 1913 in Chicago , Illinois . In the same year began the production of automobiles. 1914 ended production.
The only model was called Mackenzie Model . A four-cylinder engine with 90 hp power drove it on. The chassis had 335 cm wheelbase . The vehicles were bodyworked as open touring cars . The original price was $2,500 US .