Bantam Motor Company
Bantam Motor Company was an American manufacturer of small automobiles in 1914.
The company was founded in 1914 in Boston , Massachusetts . In the same year began the production of automobiles. Part of the plant was leased to Lenox Motor Company . The brand name was Bantam . The designer was Frank J. Tyler, who previously worked for Maxwell-Briscoe . Also in 1914 the production ended. Overall, not many vehicles.
The only model is called a cyclecar. It had an air-cooled V-2 engine with a 89 mm bore , 94 mm stroke , 1182 cc capacity and 10.5 kW (14 hp ) power, friction and chain drive. The curb weight was given as 454 kg. The chassis had 218 cm wheelbase and 117 cm gauge . The open two-seater body had only one door on the right side