Anderson Machine Company
Automotive manufacturer of Bedford , Indiana , United States from 1906.
Anderson Machine Company was an American manufacturer of automobiles from the early 1900s . The brand name was Anderson.
The company was based in Bedford , Indiana . Around May 1906 began the production of automobiles. In October 1906, the press reported it. In November 1906, there was another announcement that production ended after six months. The number of manufactured vehicle remained low.
Fred Postal took over the company, founded the Postal Automobile & Engineering Company and continued production under its own brand name. The only model was a highwheeler .An air-cooled two-cylinder engine with 12.5 hp powered the vehicles. The open runabout accommodated two people. Striking were the solid rubber tires.
There were no links to the Anderson Carriage Manufacturing Company and Anderson Buggy Company , which used the same brand name.