Denison (Yale Motor Company)
Yale Motor Company , previously Denison Motor Carriage Company , was an American manufacturer of automobiles at the turn of the 19th century .
The electrical engineer Julian F. Denison operated the Denison Electric Engineering Company . In 1898 he also founded the Denison Motor Carriage Company . His partners were ES Walton and Julian R. Tinkham of the Tinkham Cycle Company . The seat was in New Haven , Connecticut . They made automobiles and engines. The brand name was Denison until 1901 .
1900 or 1901, the brand name changed to Yale . In 1901 the name was changed to Yale Motor Company . In 1902 the production ended.
A model was a tricycle. It originated for Tinkham and was marketed as Tinkham.There own models had four wheels. A self-developed two-stroke engine drove them.
In addition, a bus with nine seats handed down. George D. Jones was the buyer.