Holley Motor Car
Holley Motor Car Company was a manufacturer of automobiles in Bradford, Pennsylvania between 1900 and 1904. The company was sold in 1904 to a group of local investors who renamed it the Bradford Motor Works who seem to have sold off unused components to make cars in kit form.
1904 Touring car
The 1904 Holley was a touring car model. It could seat two passengers and sold for US$650. With a reinforced chassis and axles making it a strong alround car for the price ,a vertical-mounted water-cooled single-cylinder engine, situated at the front of the car, produced 5 hp (3.7 kW). The car weighed 850 lb (386 kg).
The Holley brothers later became major makers of carburettors supplying Ford and being bought by them in 1917. They later set up business again and made a new line of carburettors and other components.