Gaylord Motor Car Company
American Automotive manufacturer Gaylord, Michigan; United States from 1910 to 1912
The Gaylord was an automobile manufactured in Gaylord, Michigan by the Gaylord Motor Car Company from 1910 to 1912.
The vehicles were built in many different styles, from a convertible four-seater private car, to a utility vehicle with rear space for package or goods. It used a four-cylinder OHV engine of 30/35 hp and was shaft driven.
The final remaining Gaylord, has been fully restored, is owned by, and is on display in the city hall of its namesake, Gaylord, Michigan.