The Dodgeson was an automobile manufactured in Detroit, Michigan by Dodgeson Motors in 1926.
The Dodgeson was designed and engineered by John Duval Dodge, son of John Francis Dodge, one of the original Dodge Brothers. The vehicle had a straight-8 rotary valve engine, with 3.2L of displacement, and produced 72 bhp (54 kW) at 3,000 rpm. The engine was supported by a four-point suspension system.
Only prototypes were produced, and the series never saw production.