American Automotive manufacturer Dearborn, Michigan.USA From 1913 to 1914
The Detroit-Dearborn was an automobile manufactured in Dearborn, Michigan by the Detroit-Dearborn Motor Car Company. It was incorporated in August 1909. The first car was completed in January 1910. The only two models produced were the Minerva, which was a touring torpedo, and the Nike, which was a roadster. As with many other automobile manufacturers, it was undercapitalized and went bankrupt in 1910 after producing 110 cars.
price $1650.00 F.O.B. Dearborn, Michigan
35 horsepower, four cylinders (cast in pairs); bore 4 1/8 inches, stroke 4 3/4 inches
20-gallon gas tank capacity
The torpedo body was painted in Holland Blue, with cream striping for body, hood and frame. Springs and wheels were painted cream with blue striping. Body panels were made of 5/8" wood, doors were aluminum, and floor and running boards were made of solid oak.