The Arrow was a cyclecar marketed as a light car manufactured in M.C. Whitmore Co, Dayton, Ohio, in 1914.
The only model a Cyclecar , The Arrow had a four-cylinder 1½ liter water-cooled engine, A 12- horsepower V2 engine from Spacke powered the rear axle via a two-speed planetary gearbox . The wheelbase was 254 cm and the track 91 cm. There was a choice of a single-seater, with Model A a tandem two-seater as roadster and Model B a roadster with two seats next to each other and a small delivery van.
|Model A(tandem)||2-cylinder||12||2-speed||100 in (2,540 mm)|
|Model B(side-by-side)||2-cylinder||12||2-speed||100 in (2,540 mm)|