Turbo Automobile factory GW Müller & Co.
Zurich , Switzerland from 1921 to 1922
The automobile factory GW Müller & Co. was a Swiss manufacturer of automobiles in the 1920s. The brand name was Turbo .
GW Müller founded the company for the production of automobiles in Zurich in 1921 .By 1922 ended the production. Müller then moved to Germany , founded the Turbo Motors AG and continued production until 1924.
There was only one model. A special feature was the engine: It was a five - cylinder radial engine . The cylinder dimensions 70 mm bore and 75 mm stroke gave 1443 cc of displacement . The performance of the air-cooled engine with OHV valve control was 27 hp . The choice was a three-speed gearbox and a four-speed gearbox from Soden. The design maximum speed was specified at 97 km / h, and the weight with 600 kg. The offer included open and closed two and four-seater bodies. The price was 7500 Swiss Francs .