Fritz Moser, Fabrique d'Automobiles Moser
Saint-Aubin-Sauges , Switzerland 1914 to 1923
Fritz Moser, Fabrique d'Automobiles et Motocyclettes , previously Moteurs Moser , was a Swiss manufacturer of automobiles until 1923 and motorcycles in to the 1930s .The brand name was Moser .
Fritz Moser, in previously Zedel worked, founded in 1902 in Saint-Aubin-Sauges the company Moteurs Moser for the production of motorcycles. From 1914 also automobiles were produced. In addition, occasionally in collaboration with Rudolf Egg cars of the brand name Egg . 1920, the renaming was followed in Fritz Moser, Fabrique d'Automobiles et Motocyclettes . At the same time a branch in was French Pontarlier opened, created in the motors.1924 ended the car production. In 1930, Fritz Moser retired from his company. 1932 he sold it to the company Allegro . 1935 the motorcycle production ended.
From 1914 , the company manufactured small cars that resembled the compact cars of Rudolf Egg. The vehicles had, however, in contrast to the Egg vehicles a water-cooled V2 engine and chain drive. 1917, 16 Moser automobiles were registered in Switzerland.
1919 was followed by a cycle car , which was exhibited in 1920 at the Mustermesse in Basel . For the drive was provided by a air-cooled V-2 engine. The car with rear single wheel and shaft drive had low strength curve; therefore only a few copies were created. Subsequently, the model Cyclecar 8-10 HP with four wheels was on offer, which had been developed from the car. An air-cooled V-2 engine provided for driving. The weight was 350 kg and the maximum design speed indicated at 70 km / h. 1923, the production of the vehicle was discontinued.
From 1923, but even before the hiring of the cycle car, the model Voiturette 10-12 HP completed the offer. His four-cylinder engine with the cylinder measuring 65 mm bore and 100 mm stroke had 1327 cc. The maximum speed was 70 km / h. In a wheelbase of 250 cm and a track width of 102 cm was the vehicle length of the two-seater 350 cm and the vehicle width of 150 cm. The weight was given as 600 kg.