Maximag was a Swiss car brand from the 1920s.
Motosacoche from Carouge has already produced motorcycles and from 1922 on cars were created under the brand name Maximag . In 1928, automobile production ended after about 200 manufactured vehicles.
The model 5 CV was a small car . This had a four-cylinder engine with side valves and 1093 cc displacement ( bore 59 mm, stroke 100 mm). The engine was installed at the front and powered by a three-speed gearbox and a propeller shaft to the rear wheels. There was a choice of bodies with two and four seats. In the first models was renounced on four-wheel brakes.