Jaquemot & Marlier (JM) Geneva; Switzerland from 1913 to 1914
Jaquemot & Marlier was a Swiss manufacturer of automobiles for a short time in the 1910s.
The company from the Rue des Noirettes in Geneva began in 1913 with the production of automobiles. The brand name was JM . In the same year the production ended after only a few manufactured copies. In 1914, the production of accessories was abandoned.
The only model was a two-seat small car . For the drive a two-cylinder engine from Moser provided with 5 HP achievement. The vehicles had a cone clutch and a two-speed gearbox. The weight was 350 kg. The vehicle cost 3000 Swiss francs including hood and windshield.