Automotive factory Weidmann & Cie. Brunau, Zurich; Switzerland from 1905 to 1908
The automobile factory Weidmann & Cie. was a Swiss manufacturer of automobiles in the early part of the 20th century .The brand name of the automobiles was Brunau-Weidmann
Weidmann founded the company for the production of automobiles and accessories at Brunaustraße 95 in Brunau near Zurich in 1905 . In particular, multi-plate clutches were delivered to many car manufacturers from home and abroad. Plans to travel from Beijing to Paris in 1907 were not implemented. In 1908 the production ended under its own brand name. In addition, the company partially manufactured vehicles for Automobiles Helios and Fischer-Wagen AG .
First emerged commercial vehicles, including the model 16/20 PS as a ten -seater bus , presented in 1906 at the second Geneva Motor Show . In 1907, the passenger car models Alpina appeared as 14/18 hp and 20/24 hp . These models had a four-cylinder - monobloc engine and shaft drive.