Body versions :
hatchback 3,5 door
Gasoline : 1.0 liter
The Seat Mii is a small size microcar from Seat . This is a variant of the New Small Family in the VW Group. The vehicle appeared on the Spanish market at the end of 2011 . It has been available throughout Europe since April 2012.The model was initially available only with the 3-door body code (KF12) but later the 5-door code version (KF13) was added to the range.
The Mii is 3.55 meters long and should offer space for four passengers . Since May 2012, a five-door version is available until 2018, there was the Mii as a three-door. This option does not apply from model year 2019; the sister models VW up! and Škoda Citigo will continue to be available as three-door cars. The trunk offers 251 liters of space; it can be increased by folding the rear seat to 951 liters. The safety equipment includes four airbags as standard. Brake Assist (option) measures by a laser - sensor other vehicles moving in the direction of travel. If the driver drives less than 30 km / h, the system warns the driver and if this does not react, the Mii brakes independently.
Apart from the design, the vehicle is almost identical to the Škoda Citigo and the VW up! , Seat offers, like Škoda Auto and Volkswagen, three engine versions with a 1.0-liter engine of 44 or 55 kW and a version with gas engine and 50 kW. Later, more engines will follow as well as a vehicle with electric drive . The base of the Mii is the VW up !. All three vehicles are in the Slovak plant Bratislava manufactured in parallel.
Seat offers (as with many other models) three trim levels: Mii (base), Reference and Style. In the highest equipment line (Style), the car has, among other things, electric windows and central locking including radio remote control.
The SEAT Mii conducted the EuroNCAP crash tests in 2011, and achieved a total rating of 5 stars
- SEAT Mii FR Line concept: after making its debut last spring during the GTI Treffen in Wörthersee (Austria), the SEAT Mii FR Line Concept was exhibited at the Paris Motor Show in 2012. Outside, decorative black strips stand out the lower part of the sides, the fins of the wheels and the boot lid. The 16-inch wheels in matte gray aluminum are circumscribed by a red Tornado line, matching the paint on the body. As with any sports-looking edition, the bumpers are oversized. Red also presides over the interior of the Mii FR Line. In combination with the black, it is displayed profusely on the dashboard (decorated on the right side with a huge logo of the model's name), the steering wheel, the gear lever, the lining of doors and the lateral sections of the seats. Even the mats are trimmed in red.
- SEAT e-Mii : This is the name given to the electric version of the Mii that SEAT presented in 2013. It reaches a top speed of 130 kilometers per hour and has a range of 150 kilometers. According to the brand, it could be commercialized within a very short time.
- SEAT Mii Black Viper Edition : For the United Kingdom. The Black Viper kit includes black elements such as the strips of the body (bonnet, roof, sides and rear), tires of 14 or 15 inches, heel, rear spoiler, mirror housings and even details of the interior as the doorknob change.
- SEAT Mii Miinx : for the United Kingdom. It is characterized, among other things, by the pink paint of its body and the darkened headlights.
- SEAT Mii Adrie Jonk : For Holland. It has the 1.0 and 60 hp 1.0 engines, under the sport finish, includes black painted 16 "wheels, carbon fiber effect roof, and specific exterior decoration, with bonnet strips and door sides. also receives brushstrokes, with gray and black upholstery, panel with exclusive stickers and the corresponding number of the edition.
- SEAT Mii ColorShow : Made by Maybelline New York. Limited edition for France of 2013. It offers a selection of three colors: deep black, midnight blue and Tornado Red, with stickers «ColorShow Maybelline New York» on the doors and with mirrors and white rims these last alloy in 14 ". It has CD / MP3 / AUX-in equipment, radio, 6 speakers, air conditioning, SEAT Portable System, steering wheel and gear lever in leather, electric and heated mirrors and exclusive upholstery model Prague.
- SEAT Mii GT : For Austria in 2013. Includes, black 15 "matte alloy wheels, titanium-finish mirrors, sports suspension, leather steering wheel, heated electric mirrors, titanium roof, interior with gray accents, fog lights, SEAT Portable System and vinyl on its side band with the inscription GT at the end.
- SEAT Mii & You : For Spain 2018 special version that integrates the new You & Mii system with Bluetooth and support for the smartphone, which allows you to connect the phone to view information shared with the car, through the application 'DriveMii'. It also includes more standard equipment such as the rear parking sensor, cruise control, automatic climate control, hill start assistant, rain and light sensor, and LED daylight. This version is only available in 5 doors and only in two colors of white or red body.
At the Mobile World Congress in February 2017 in Barcelona , Seat presented the eMii prototype of its first electric car. The eMii is based on the VW e-up! , First, a small series of ten vehicles was built for a car sharing project.The SEAT Mii was officially presented in the month of October 2011. It is manufactured in Bratislava , together with its similar Volkswagen up! and the Škoda Citigo .
Drive Configuration: Transverse front engine, front wheel drive
Engines: Gasoline engines : 1.0 liter (44-55 kW) 75 hp and hybrid CNG 1.0 ecofuel (68 hp).
Length: 3557 mm
Width: 1641-1645 mm
Height: 1478 mm
Wheelbase : 2420 mm
Curb weight : 929-1031 kg
Previous model: Seat Arosa