Tilbrook Motorcycles was an Australian manufacturer of motorcycles .
Rex Tilbrook founded the company in Adelaide in 1950 and began producing motorcycles. The brand name was Tilbrook . 1953 ended production. They also produced an automobile in 1953 , which was presented and sold at the Adelaide Show .
The only vehicle was a tricycle. The base formed a tubular frame. On it an aluminum body was mounted. A Villiers two-stroke engine with 197 cc capacity was mounted in the rear and drove the vehicle. The transmission had four gears.