Keep Bros & Wood (Franklinite ,Anzac,Victory)
Keep Bros & Wood was an Australian manufacturer of automobiles .
The Melbourne-based company was a coachbuilder. 1909 began the production of automobiles. The brand names were Franklinite , Anzac and Victory . 1916 ended the car production.
The Franklinite existed only in 1909. The company imported some parts from Kiblinger and WH McIntyre Co. and made complete vehicles. The choice was air-cooled two-cylinder engines with 14 hp and 18 hp.
1916 appeared the Anzac , short for Australian & New Zealand Army Corps . Many parts came from the USA . The 17 hp four-cylinder engine with 2448 cc displacement came from Perkins . The wheelbase was 2692 mm. In the same year, the government banned the use of this brand name.
This was followed in 1916 by the Victory , which was otherwise identical. The transmission had three gears. The choice was touring car and roadster .