Trekka (Motor Holdings Group)
Automotive manufacturer of Auckland ,New Zealand From 1967 to 1973.
Trekka was a New Zealand car brand. The brand name was Trekka .
The company Motor Lines ltd headed by Phil Andrews imported vehicles from Škoda . In 1964 a multi-purpose vehicle has been developed. 1966, production began. Motor Holdings Group from Auckland , the Škoda vehicles continued production from 1967 to 1973, when the production ended. Total built about 2500 vehicles.
The only model was the Trekka . It was based on the chassis of the Škoda Octavia from the time . On it a steel body was mounted. The cover above the loading area was optionally made of fabric or fiberglass . The four-cylinder engine from the Octavia powered the vehicle. This had 72 mm bore , 75 mm stroke , 1221 cc displacement , and 47 PS output. The vehicle was exported to Australia and Indonesia .
Body version as Combi and pick-up
Length: 4200 mm, Width:1650 mm, Height:1400-1450 mm