Morris Oxford IV
|Production||1957–1960 58,117 produced inc Series III|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||4-door estate|
|Engine||1489 cc BMC B-Series engine Straight-4|
|Wheelbase||97 in (2,500 mm)|
|Length||171 in (4,300 mm)|
|Width||65 in (1,700 mm)|
The Oxford IV was only made in an estate version. A steel-bodied replacement for the "woody" Series III Traveller, it was similar to the Series III saloon in most respects.
The IV was introduced in 1957 and produced alongside the Series V until 1960.
An interesting feature was having fillers on both sides of the car, for the single fuel tank.
1958 Morris Oxford IV Traveler Station wagon