UAZ-469 3151 jeep
1962 to 2003
Body versions :
The UAZ -469 (УАЗ -469), later referred to as UAZ -3151 , is an off-road vehicle of the Soviet and Russian manufacturer Uljanowski Awtomobilny Sawod (short UAZ) from Ulyanovsk . The UAZ-469 was mainly used by the Soviet Army and other Warsaw Pact forces . In the Soviet Union, it also found widespread use in almost all state organizations that needed robust off-road vehicles.
UAZ -469 History
Prototypes of the UAZ-469 were already available at the beginning of the 1960s. In 1961, the first copies were completed, 1962 completed the trial phase. However, it did not come to mass production. Series production of the UAZ-469 began in 1971, replacing the previously built GAZ-69 . In order to demonstrate the off-road capability of the vehicles, in 1974 with a total of three near-series UAZ -469B a test drive on Elbrus was undertaken. Within 38 minutes, the vehicles reached a height of 4200 meters.
In 1985, a revision was made, in which course, due to new standards, the name of the vehicle was changed to UAZ-3151. In the 1990s, versions with XD2 diesel engines from Peugeot were sold. Occasionally, the vehicle was also marketed as Tundra 469 .In November 2003, the production was discontinued, successor was the visually very similar UAZ Hunter .
- UAZ-469 - For the military built from 1972 to 1985 version with 300 millimeters of ground clearance and portal axles.
- UAZ-469B - From 1973 to 1985 mass-built version with rigid axles and only 220 millimeters of ground clearance. Intended for all civil purposes.
- UAZ-469BG - Sanitätsversion.
- UAZ-3151 - From 1985 built revised version of the UAZ-469. There were changes particularly in the technical area, so also on the gearbox and the axles. The ground clearance of 300 millimeters remained.
- UAZ-31512 - Civilian version, successor to the UAZ-469B. Without reduction gear and various military accessories.
- UAZ-3152 - Sanitätsversion and successor of the UAZ-469BG.
- UAZ-39121 - version especially for veterinary purposes.
- UAZ-3150 - Two-door version with short wheelbase, three-liter engine and various technical improvements. It is unclear whether a series production took place.
- UAZ-31514 - variant with metal roof. It was possible to install ZMZ diesel engines with a displacement of 2.89 l.
- UAZ-31519 - Metal roof version, 2.9 liter engine and various minor changes to the electrical system.
- UAZ-3153 - Extended wheelbase model with 2.89 liter engine. This makes 98 hp.
- UAZ-3159 - Improved UAZ-3153 with various optical and technical revisions.
In the over 30 years of production history, various versions of the SUV were built.
UAZ -469 Technical specifications
- Engine: four-cylinder gasoline engine
- Engine type: ZMZ-451M
- Power: 75 hp (55 kW)
- Torque: 167 Nm at 2000 rpm
- Displacement: 2445 cc
- Bore: 92 mm
- Stroke: 92 mm
- Consumption: 19 l / 100 km
- Tank capacity: 78 l
- Transmission: Manual gearbox, 4 gears + reverse gear, partially synchronized
- Landing gear reduction: two-stage
- Top speed: 100 km / h
- Drive formula : 4 × 4, front axle can be switched off
- Length: 4025 mm
- Width: 1785 mm
- Height: 2015 mm
- Wheelbase: 2380 mm
- Track width: front and rear 1442 mm
- Ground clearance: 220 mm
- Curb weight: 1540 kg
- permissible total weight: 2290 kg
- Payload: 690 kg
- Trailer load: 850 kg
- Seats: 7