Innocenti vehicles Timeline
Innocenti De Tomaso
- 1945–71 Lambretta (motorscooter)
- 1960-67 A40/A40S Berlina/Combinata - hatchback Austin A40 Farina
- 1961-68 950/1100 Spider - roadster based on Austin-Healey Sprite with original body designed by Ghia
- 1963-74 IM3/IM3S/Austin I4/I5 - rebadged sedan BMC ADO16 (Austin/Morris 1100)
- 1963 Innocenti 186 GT - prototype of the coupé with a 1.8-litre V6 Ferrari (Dino) engine
- 1965-75 Mini - rebadged fastback sedans and station wagons BMC ADO15 (Mini)
- 1966-68 Innocenti C - a coupe, based on the Austin-Healey Sprite and powered by a 1098cc 4 cylinder engine 795 examples were built.
- 1973-76 Regent - sedan Austin Allegro
- 1974-82 Innocenti Mini 90L and 120L - Bertone rebodied Mini
- 1976-1987 Innocenti Mini de Tomaso - sport version of Innocenti Mini developed by de Tomaso, initially equipped with BLMC 1275 engine, since 1982 with 1.0-litre 3-cylinder turbocharged Daihatsu engine
- 1982-1992 3-Cilindri/Minitre/650/500 - further development of Innocenti Mini with Daihatsu 3-cylinder and 2-cylinder engines
- 1986-1992 Mini 990 - longer version of Innocenti Mini with 1.0-litre 3-cylinder Daihatsu engine
- 1991-1993 Koral - Yugo Koral rebadged for the Italian market
- 1991-1996 Innocenti Elba - Re-badged version of the Brazilian Fiat Elba, which was based on the Fiat Uno.
- 1994-1997 Mille - Brazilian Fiat Uno for Italian market (not to be confused with the "Mini Mille" version manufactured between 1980–1982)
Innocenti Mini T
Friday, 08 August 2014
Rate It ?