J. W. Utermöhle
The JW Utermöhle GmbH was a German manufacturer of car bodies and automobiles .
The company was founded in 1900 for the production of carriages and bodies. The company headquarters were at Cologne . In 1903, the production of automobiles also began. The brand name was Utermöhle . 1905 ended its own car production. 1908 there was also a branch at the large Frankfurter Straße 137 in Berlin . The company was acquired in 1913 by Karl German and West German body shop renamed. In 1916 Karl Deutsch changed his name to Karl Deutsch GmbH .
The company produced only one model a four-cylinder engine with 16 PS output. The engine came from Peugeot .
Bodywork was created for Horch and Deutz , among others .