Tippmann (Max Tippmann & Co.)
Max Tippmann & Co. was a German manufacturer of automobiles in the early part of the 20th century .
The company from Dresden began in 1902 with the production of automobiles. The brand name was Tippmann .
In 1904, automobile production ended after only a few manufactured copies. As an automotive workshop, the company existed even longer.
The company produced only one model. The drive was powered by a 6 hp engine.