The Tiger Automobile GmbH was a German manufacturer of automobiles in the 1990s.
Andreas and Hans-Joachim Schwarz founded the company in Eppingen in 1994 and started producing automobiles. The Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt entered the company on August 8, 1994 as a vehicle manufacturer.
The brand name was Tiger . By 1995 ended the production. .The only model was similar to the FMR Tg 500 but with a newer look .
The self-supporting monocoque body was made of carbon fiber reinforced plastic and offered space for two people in a row. For driving a saw four-cylinder engine from the Mini Cooper 1275 cc displacement and 64 hp. The vehicle was 316 cm long. The new price was over 70,000 DM .