The standard automobile GmbH was a German automobile manufacturer, which was resident 1911 to 1912 in Berlin Halensee . There were no connections to the car brands of the same name from the USA , Great Britain and Italy .
Built was a large touring car with rotary vane -controlled four cylinder engines , system Hanriod. The rear wheels were driven by a cardan shaft and a worm drive. There were two versions: a 10/28-hp car (2.5 l displacement, 28 hp - 21 kW power) and a 15/35 hp car (3.75 l displacement, 35 hp - 26 kW power) ,
Unlike the sleeve slide motors , System Knight , the rotary vane motors proved to be extremely unreliable. Already in 1912 the company had to close its doors again for economic reasons.