Sekurus-Mobilbau was a German manufacturer of automobiles in the early 1900s .
The company from Berlin began in 1906 under the direction of Max Ortmann with the production of automobiles. The brand name was Sekurus . In the same year the production ended.
The company made tricycles . For the drive provided a single-cylinder engine . The transmission had two gears. The steering was only on request a steering wheel . Special feature was the interchangeable body. In this way it was possible to use the vehicle either as a passenger car or as a luggage cart.