Schilling VCS (Fahrradfabrik V. Chr. Schilling)
Fahrradfabrik V. Chr. Schilling was a German manufacturer of automobiles .
The company from Suhl began in 1903 under the direction of Victor Christian Schilling with the production of automobiles. The brand names were Schilling and VCS . By 1907 the production ended.
The company produced the model Liliput of the South German Automobile Factory Gaggenau under license . made for the drive built-in motors of Fafnir-Werke with optionally 6 PS or PS 8. In addition, the model was 6.12 hp . A four-cylinder engine of Fafnir and parts that Fafnir as Omnimobil offering, were used.