Vehicle manufacturer Dortmund , Germany from 1903 to 1904
The Regent Bicycle works were a German manufacturer of bicycles and automobiles in the early 1900s .
The company was founded in 1872 in 1902 as a subsidiary of Maschinenfabrik W. Stutznäcker from Dortmund. The first aim was the production of bicycles. In the same year or 1903 followed automobiles. 1904 ended the production. The number of manufactured cars remained low.
The vehicle had a gasoline engine , which was directly connected via a spur gear to the rear axle. A single-cylinder engine with 6 PS power and a two-cylinder engine with 14 horsepower was available.