Internationale Automobil-Centrale Menger & Bellmann
Record was a German car brand from the early 1900s.
The company Internationale Automobil-Centrale Menger & Bellmann from Berlin took over in 1904, the International Automobile Central Jeannin & Co. In the spring of 1905, the production of automobiles began. The brand name was Record . The company took in 1905 and 1906 at the Herkomer competitions and in 1906 at the Berlin Motor Show 1908 the production ended.
The company moved chassis from the Société Gladiator . The built-in motors came from Argus and Aster . The choice was single , two, four and six-cylinder engines . The motor power was 8-80 hp .