Pilot (Pilot-wagen AG)
The Pilot car AG was a German car manufacturer company in the Saxon town of Bannewitz near Dresden , which was founded in 1922 and liquidated in 1928 .
The company was founded on 8 August 1922 for the acquisition and continued operationsince 1919 in Bannewitz pilot engine works . It began in 1923 with the production of automobiles. The Saxon Waggonfabrik Werdau AG possessed the majority of shares from 1924,since that time almost all chassis produced in Bannewitz were transferred to Werdau and provided there with the standard bodies. In 1928, the parent company discontinued production and wound up the subsidiary due to economic difficulties.
The only model produced was the 6/30 hp . Its four-cylinder engine with 1500 cc capacity made 30 hp .