Otto Wimmer Motorenfabrik
Otto Wimmer Motorenfabrik , previously Benedikt Wimmer & Söhne , was a German company in the field of engines as well as manufacturers of motorcycles and automobiles .
Benedikt Wimmer founded Benedikt Wimmer & Söhne in 1898 . The aim was to manufacture and repair of agricultural machines. From 1904 to 1906, the company also automobiles manufactured. The brand name was Wimmer . The company headquarters was then in Ruhstorf an der Rott . In 1921 began in Sulzbach am Inn, the production of motorcycles, which ran until the 1930s. In 1928 the name was changed to Otto Wimmer Motorenfabrik . After the Second World War Otto Wimmer junior made some motorcycle prototypes. 1980, the company still existed.
The only model was the Central Mobil . This was a small car. A total of 39 cars emerged. One of the vehicles to the US have been exported.