Nawa (Nowa-Werke) history
The Nowa-Werke GmbH was a German manufacturer of automobiles in the 1920s .
The company from Potsdam - Babelsberg emerged from Nathan-Wagen in 1924 . Fritz Nathan led the company for the production of automobiles. The brand name was Nawa . They were shown At the Berlin Motor Show of 1925. On August 31, 1926, the company closed. Altogether, about 200 vehicles were created in the two companies.
Initially, the models were 4/12 hp and 5/18 hp on offer. The latter model had a four-cylinder engine with 1300 cc the models had space for two or four people.