Nawa (Nowa-Werke AG)
Nowa-Werke AG was a German manufacturer of automobiles in the 1920s .
Fritz Nathan, who previously worked for Lindcar , founded the company on May 24, 1923. The company's headquarters was Wilhelmstrasse 29/33 in Potsdam - Babelsberg . In the same year began the production of automobiles. The brand name was Nawa . In 1924, Nowa-Werke AG was founded together with a new partner and production ran till 1926 .
The vehicles were similar to the models Nawa at Lindcar. The smaller model was the 4/12 hp . There was also the 5/18 PS , whose engine over 1,300 cc engine capacity possessed. The bodies offered space for two or four people.
Vehicle manufacturer Potsdam - Babelsberg Germany from 1923 to 1926