Treskow (Robert Treskow Motorwagenfabrik)
The motor vehicle factory Robert Treskow was a German automobile manufacturer, which was located between 1906 and 1908 in Schönebeck (Elbe) .
The Treskow , a four - seat automobile, had a two - cylinder in - line engine with a capacity of 1206 cc and a power of 19 hp (14 kW). The engine power was transmitted via a two-stage planetary gearbox with reverse gear and chains to the rear wheels.
With Doppelphaeton construction the car cost ℳ 5,000, -.