Magnet (Motorenfabrik Magnet GmbH)
The engine factory Magnet GmbH was a German engines,motorcycle and car manufacturers .
The company was founded in 1900 in Berlin-Weißensee as Motorenfabrik Magnet GmbH . 1912 was renamed Magnet-Motoren AG . Now the company was also based in Berlin-Halensee . 1926 ended production. The main focus of production was in the construction of marine engines.
From 1907 Production of 3 wheel vehicles began with small 2 cylinder engines,in 1924, vehicles with four wheels. This was initially the model 4/14 hp and from 1926 the 5/20 hp .
Vehicle manufacturer Berlin - Weissensee Germany from 1907 to 1926