Magdeburg (Magdeburger Motor-und Motorfahrzeug-Werke GmbH(MMW))
Magdeburg Motor Works Max Stang & Co. , formerly Magdeburger Motor-und Motorfahrzeug-Werke GmbH , was a German manufacturer of automobiles in the early part of the 1900s.
The company Magdeburg motor and motor vehicle-Werke GmbH from Magdeburg -Neustadt began in 1900 with the production of automobiles. The brand name was Magdeburger . At the end of 1902, the name changed to Magdeburg Motor Works Max Stang & Co. At the same time, automobile production ended. Until the dissolution of the company in 1905 only engines were created .
The company made light automobiles and trucks. There were variants with vis-à-vis seat arrangement, with two benches in the direction of travel and vans . For the drive provided a single-cylinder engine , which was initially mounted in the rear, later in front of the vehicle. A special feature was that the body could be folded up for maintenance and repair purposes.
Vehicle manufacturer Magdeburg -Neustadt Germany from 1900 to 1905