Macu (Max Curth)
Max Curth was a German manufacturer of automobiles in the 1920s .
The company of the Leipzig-based Max Curth took over the company Kenter Automobilbau from Leisnig at the end of 1924 and continued the production of automobiles. The brand name was Macu . 1925 ended production.
The only model was the 5/20 hp . The vehicle had four seats. The engine came from Altos .
Vehicle manufacturer Leisnig Germany from 1924 to 1925