The Luwo vehicle plants and machines AG was a German automobile manufacturer.
The Luwo Kleinautobau, L. von Wolzogen & Co. KG. was founded in Munich in 1921 for the production of automobiles . The brand name was Luwo . On March 2, 1923, into a company called Luwo Fahrzeugwerke und Maschinen AG. It involved Heinrich Fritzel, the banker Gottfried Maier, the factory owner Eugen Austermayer, Heinrich Graba and Richard Dettmers. The headquarters of the company was in 1922 at the Isabellastraße 23, 1923 at Stielerstraße 7 and 1924 at Thalkirchner Straße 67, each in Munich. The production were located on Thorwaldsenstraße in Neuhausen and on Säbener Straße in Giesing, 1924 ended production.
They included small cars . There was a choice of two different four-cylinder engines from Steudel-Werke . These models were called 4/12 hp and 5/15 hp . The former had about 1000 cc displacement and made 12 hp . The vehicles had a tubular steel frame.
Luwo Kleinautobau, L. von Wolzogen & Co. KG. (1921-1923)
Luwo Fahrzeugwerke und Maschinen AG (1923-1924)